it's always amazing how fast the holidays fly by. we got back from south carolina late last night and it was bittersweet. i'm ready to head back to school to finish up my last semester, but this week off has been so much fun. my family rented a house right on the beach to spend the weekend. there was 15 of us total (big family!) and we couldn't have had more fun. there was lots of food, black friday shopping, and of course reminiscing about the good ol days. i couldn't have felt more thankful for this week and my amazing family. here are a few snapshots from the weekend, and from earlier in the month-- check it out!
2. pretty jewels i won in a giveaway through delightfully tacky
3. sometimes, you just need a donut. with sprinkles. duh.
4. anthony + i made a mini thanksgiving feast to celebrate thanksgiving since we were both going home to our own families for the holiday
5. a personal pumpkin pie served in a mason jar. YUM. recipe via a beautiful mess
6. my precious little niece savannah enjoying her first thanksgiving
7. me and all 5 of my siblings. so nice for all of us to be together :)
8. doesn't get much better than sitting by a fireplace with the fam
9. my view all of thanksgiving-- the absolute greatest place to spend the holiday: a farm!
you can follow me on instagram at nikkiwilliams11 <3