2.07.2014

valentine's day with adore me

there's officially only a week left until valentine's day! i'm not always super into this (somewhat) cheesy holiday but sometimes you just need to put on something pink, eat heart-shaped candy, and surround yourself with pretty flowers. i mean is that such a crime? i know valentine's day can be a little bit on the materialistic side and yes, it is absolutely correct that you should show your loved ones that you care 365 days a year, not just february 14. but man, v-day gets some hate. weather your dating, married, single, whatever-- grab something sweet and give it to someone you care about. and bam, you'll have a good day. that's all it takes!


and going along with the spirit of valentines day, i'm excited to announce a new collaboration with adore me official; an amazing lingerie company based in new york. when dylana, of color me nana, reached out to me about working together, i couldn't have been more ecstatic. she is a huge blogging inspiration of mine, and i've followed along with adore me since she started working for them. they sent me this beautiful set and it was just in time for valentine's day ;)  


the holiday of looove definitely makes you think a little bit extra about what's going under your clothes; whether it's to feel good about yourself or to impress that someone special. i'm usually pretty simple when it comes to my undies (i would rather spend more on what's going on the outside), but this brand couldn't be more suited for a bargain shopper like me. there's free shipping and returns, plus they have sets under $40, for all body types. talk about a good deal. and you know i can't resist those. read some reviews here, and if you've ordered from them, leave some kind words about your experience! 


speaking of good deals, adore me is offering one of their instagram followers 3 of their gorgeous lingerie sets and many other awesome prizes. to enter, all you have to do is:
  • post a valentine's day themed selfie on instagram 
  • tag the photo #adoremelove and @adoremeofficial
  • caption the photo with you love most about yourself 
how easy is that?! i mean getting free goodies for posting a selfie? sounds like the perfect world to me. you have until february 14 to enter. happy instagraming!

xxoo,
n

16 comments:

  1. I love the colors :) just found your blog and I love it !!
    http://ohdebow.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is so cute! great!

    Kisses,
    www.IWASJA.blogspot.com -> new post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog and delighted to have found out about this brand!

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article! pretty underwear and lovely pictures ;)

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty underwear :)

    http://www.lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT POST! ;)

    -Stephanie G
    www.thetropicalsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the lacy underwear. Perfect for valentines day

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. lacey and sexy undies...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
    instagram.com/gracenjio

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute post! I can't wait for valentine's day!

    www.lilyzab.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This set is super cute! I have been meaning to try Adore Me for a while now. I kinda hate wearing bras but I hear that these are so comfortable. So pretty and feminine!

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty, pretty underwear! Also, I always encourage people showing their underwear online. Mainly because I then feel less weird for showing everyone my bra all the time! Happy Valentines when it comes!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I ordered a set last week! Im SO excited for it to get here!
    xoJordyn

    ReplyDelete