april is here! i love april for many reasons. one, it's my birthday! yay! two, it finally starts to actually feel like spring. in march, there are no guarantees that winter is over for good (it snowed here on sunday!!) and three, spring cleaning! april is a great time to get organized. i plan on going through my closet and making a huge purge this month. i have a lot of clothes that need to be sorted through and either sold or donated. i'm a little scared because i'm a total hoarder when it comes to clothes. i recently graduated college and still have some clothes from high school. something tells me this might be a problem. what are some tips you have for cleaning out your closet? i think i might need some help! below you can check out some of my favorite snapshots from march. this month flew by and was full of yummy food. oops! :)
2. quinoa stuffed sweet potatoes. omg. healthy and delicious at the same time. can't beat it.
3. three thrifted dresses that i am more than excited to style when the weather gets warmer.
4. adore me has the prettiest spring collection in all the land. so lucky to have been gifted this set!
5. we had some friends over and i whipped up a healthy alternative to my fave dessert-- cheesecake stuffed strawberries (only 60 calories each!)
6. met up with my mom and stepdad for korean bbq after a day of (successful) apartment hunting
7. sometimes when i'm home alone i make red velvet cookie sandwiches. #bakingaddict
8. probably one of my favorite drinks ever. a bloody mary. extra spicy :)
9. my newest endeavor-- sewing! i learned how to thread my machine and it only took my two hours. yay. (insert sarcasm here)
you can follow me on instagram at nikkiwilliams11 <3