guys. it's may! like it's almost summer. WHAT. i can't believe how fast time flies sometimes. as each month goes by, i fall more and more in love with 2014. this year has been just amazing and keeps getting better and better. as you can tell by all of the pastels in the following photos, april was perfection. my days were full of (mostly) blue skies and blooming flowers. it finally started to feel like spring and the tights got put away for good. i spent lots of time with friends and family and i couldn't feel more grateful than i already do. may is going to be full of lots of running outside and packing up our apartment. we have to be ready to move into our new place on june 1st and are nowhere near ready (hellooo procrastination). but i'm excited none the less. here we come, city living. :) check out some of my favorite snapshots from last month! how did april treat you?
1. yellow flowers might be best type of flowers.
2. my midi ring obsession continues.3. cherry blossoms FTW.
4. dc has the prettiest trees in the all the land.
5. found this bad boy on side of the road. it was love at first sight.
6. there is no such thing as brunch without a bloody mary.
7. strawberry + raspberry + blackberry smoothie. my new favorite.
8. can you ever be too old to dye easter eggs? i think not.
9. tulips for dayz.
you can follow me on instagram at nikkiwilliams11 <3