well hellooo, june! how ya doinn? not only does today mark the beginning of a new month, it's also the beginning of our new life in dc! we are officially all moved in-- and by that i mean all of our belongings are physically inside the walls of apartment, not that we're unpacked. because yeah, not even close. i thought i hated the packing park, but it turns out that unpacking is actually a hundred thousand million times worse. i just want to fast forward to the fun part where i get to hang up pretty pictures and make crafts. but anthony keeps telling me that unpacking our toothbrushes and pots and pans is more important. yeah, i know, he's crazy right? strategically placing my knickknacks throughout the apartment seems like a much better thing to do. i'm just so excited to get this place set up! i have been craigslisting (yes, that is a verb) a whole lot lately and have found so many wonderful things from various individuals in the area. there's nothing like walking into a strangers home and giving them cash for a gold, vintage mirror and never seeing them again. i'm going to be posting my decorating adventures on here because it's something i enjoy and i think a lot of people could use some realistic tips for making a small, rented apartment feel like home. be sure to keep reading!
2. my first 5k went great! i managed to run the entire time and have tons of colored powder thrown in my face. yay!
3. lana del rey live + budweiser = happy nikki
4. anthony finished his master's and i bought him a cupcake. (yes, i ate most of it but it's the thought that counts, right?
5. his + hers beers.
6. a bagel with cream cheese is my weakness. and black coffee. lots + lots of black coffee.
7. mexican food calls for mexican drinks.
8. spring essentials.
9. memorial day feast for two.
you can follow me on instagram at nikkiwilliams11 <3