happy 2014, folks! hope you all had a fun (and safe) night last night and enjoyed ringing in the new year. anthony and i stayed in with some red box movies and cosmopolitans :) we made homemade pizza, hot wings, and jalapeño poppers. a very delicious and super healthy way to end the year. this month has been so crazy and so much fun. i finished college, moved out of pittsburgh, moved in with anthony, spent time with my family, and had the best holiday season i could've asked for. and i know this month is going to be even better. i'm heading to cancun next week and when i get back, i start my new job! 2014 is going to be a good one, i can feel it! here are some of my favorite snapshots from december.
2. anthony and i sent out handmade christmas cards this year and i love how they turned out
3. so many fun christmas parties this month-- i love a good excuse to dress up
4. our tiny little studio apartment sized christmas tree was the perfect fit for us
5. anthony's mom and i made so many delicious cookies for our christmas eve celebration
6. when there's 6 kids + a little baby-- you get a lot of presents under the tree!
7. i love spending time with my pretty sisters (and wearing matching pajama pants)
8. my little niece savannah in her monroe & harlow headband i got for her
9. pink champagne is the only way to bring in a new year :)
you can follow me on instagram at nikkiwilliams11 <3